Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My People

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Day 103 The Icing Cure

Today was bad, today was a day intended for bad food. It should have been filled with liters of soda, personal pan pizzas, Chinese buffets, and Jamoca milk shakes. The world turned upside down, shook the change out of my pockets, messed up my hair, and gave me a swirly, it was rough.  Today, my co-worker replaced the icing on my 100 day cake, while I was taking care of crisis number 3 on the phone. Later, I added icing to my peanut butter cheese crackers. No, it was not a good day at all. For dinner, I rebounded slightly and made stuffed portabellas and cornbread salad.
Tomorrow, I can only hope for a better day and maybe some fruit for lunch, I do believe that strawberries could have a counter-active effect on today's badness. Berries make me happy, I will be a fruititarian for the day. I have nothing else to say about this monstrosity of an 8 hour drama fest, thank you, drive through please.
http://www.fastfoodboycott.blogspot.com/

No comments: