Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My People

Friday, April 8, 2011

Day 98 Blessed Bullbs of Stink Breath

MMMMhmmmm, Friday is homemade pizza night, I almost bought a frozen one at Wal-mart but changed my mind at the last second. Instead, I had a cheese pizza with roasted garlic; I love garlic roasted and otherwise. Someday, I hope to go back to San Francisco to eat at the Stinking Rose restaurant, I’ve studied their menu and must try everything, including; I’m not ashamed to admit, pork. They have some sort of pig, raised on garlic, stuffed with garlic, and otherwise just jam packed and cooked with garlic. That’s right, I would eat a pig, if it contained a hogs worth of garlic goodness. This menu is amazing; I think I even saw garlic ice cream as a choice. If we all ate that much garlic, we would probably be healthier for it. Garlic is good for lots of stuff and if I could find my lost herb book, I would list all of them right now. One winter, I ate garlic every day and never had a cold that season, amazing stuff. Roasting is really easy, just peel the papery stuff off and cover the pods in olive oil, place them in the oven until soft and fragrant and eat them in salad, on pizza, antipasta, whatever peels your banana, and don’t worry about your breath, garlic gives you a brilliant personality.

No comments: