Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My People

Friday, April 15, 2011

Day 105 Rotten Kids and Questionable Broccoli

Today, I was so busy chasing runaways and teaching people to be good citizens, that I almost didn't have time to eat the decaying broccoli in the fridge at work. I managed to take a break in between scouring the streets for wayward children and catching another red handed, skipping school. As I dove into my bag of broccoli, I noticed that one piece was crusted with mud or...something. The bag claimed that said product was washed and ready to eat. I did not eat, I tossed it in the garbage, I just can't trust that what I saw was dirt and I'm a little paranoid, when it comes to food. It's just too bad that I ate half the bag earlier this week, without knowing of it's tainted nature.
For dinner, I'm having another homemade pizza, this one with mushrooms, onions, and pineapple, some potato salad, and a big icy glass of Pomegranate lemonade . I'm going to eat this while sitting in my overstuffed recliner, watching the newest episode of The Office. Tomorrow is the long awaited herb festival and I'm so excited, I will make a list of my strategy and what I plan to buy. Yes, you do need a strategy, otherwise, you will fall victim to the blue hairs, snatching plants from your hands and rolling over your feet with  their Hover Rounds. I will be prepared and I will come home bearing fruits, vegetables, and herbs...God save the garden, let's get ready to rumble.
http://www.fastfoodboycott.blogspot.com/

No comments: