Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My People

Monday, April 18, 2011

Day 108 What Kind Of Fresh New Hell Is This?

Today, I discovered Healthy Choice Nature's something or other, it sucked. After being informed by my boss that I "always put a chink in her plans" by not eating out, I  passed up yet another lunch with co-workers, during a day long training. Instead, I went across the street to the grocery store to forage for lunch. It was at the Warehouse market where I found the aforementioned sucky lunch. The name was promising, Portabella Marsala Pasta, it smelled pretty good, it dumped out onto the plate with promise, but that was where the goodness ended. It had some sort of thin, greasy juice, mushrooms, and fat doughy noodles, the mushrooms were OK, but the juice just slid off off the noodles, leaving them, bland and naked. Luckily, I also bought a baggie of browning cauliflower and broccoli, which I ate despite the discoloration, with vegetable dip from a tub. For dinner I had ice cream, garlic bread, and potatoes, I know, not the best, but I was not in a place to accept a  healthy, ambitious plate of vegetables. I may try to work some of my anger out, with a second bowl of ice cream and carmel, later.....everyone who doubts my will, can suck a rotten eggplant.http://www.fastfoodboycott.blogspot.com/

No comments: