Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My People

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Day 95 and 96 Back In The Food Groove

Soooo, the fast to protest Republican backed budget cuts ended at dinner time last night, I could not endure. I did manage to get through breakfast and lunch and honestly, I've kind of been on a fast here in the past 96 days and that has been a sacrifice and a half. I was so hungry when I got home yesterday, that I made 4 pieces of garlic toast and a LOT of pasta. It was so good, it was the best meal ever, I kid you not. Today, I did not even attempt to begin the fast again, I had a cheese muffin and a cranberry juice. I do not feel guilty, I did the best I could. Anyway, I believe that the fat cats proposing the budget cuts should be the ones to skip a few meals anyway, not the already hungry mass populace. Tomorrow is grocery day, woo hoo! Can't wait to re-stock and make some new things, the car repairs kind of put a crunch on my food money, so after tomorrow, I'll be back to creation and not just survival.
Unfortunately, my wifi is still down until Saturday, when I will become the owner and financier of legitimate Internet service, hopefully then, my blogging will not be interrupted by neighbors who move in the middle of the night and I can update some of my other pages and recipes. Stay tuned, I'll be back in the groove soon.
www.fastfoodboycott.blogspot.com

No comments: