Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My People

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Day 114 Marshmallow Bunnies And Easter Naps

Well, I was not struck down by lightning, when I entered the church today, I sat, I listened, I chewed gum, and afterward....I ate. I did not realize we were having such a gigantic lunch but gigantic it was. We had baked sweet potatoes, lima beans, rolls, deviled eggs, Au gratin potatoes, an assortment of raw veggies, blackberry cobbler, and cherry cheesecake. After I ate that, I raided one of the kid's Easter baskets for marshmallow chocolate bunnies and other pastel goodies. I was so full, I had to lie on the couch for a really long time, because I was paralyzed with holiday joy and sleepiness. I don't think I'm going to have dinner tonight and I may not have lunch tomorrow, I cannot believe I ate that much! Oh, I got a really good Easter present from  my Grandmother, it's a water filter pitcher, I'm processing it right now and soon, I will have purified water. I mean, I like tap water but it will be nice to not worry about a microscopic rave going on in my glass of H20. I have nothing else to impart, I can barely move, much less type.
www.fastfoodboycott.blogspot.com

No comments: