Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My People

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Day 94 Bad Bad Really Nasty Pasta

Oh, Drat! Whomever was providing my free WiFi signal has apparently moved out and taken my Internet capabilities with them, which is why I am late in posting yesterday's update. Last night I began the big carb push before my two day fast. I really messed up the pasta, I mean really, I ended up feeding it to my dog, who messes up pasta? I basically made noodles with some left over powdered cheese BLECHT! and added pasta sauce. I should have left the powdered cheese in the box, because it ruined what promised to be a delightful dinner, my dog however, loved it. I saved the screw up with some really good garlic bread, made of sandwich buns, I'm nothing if not flexible in my attempts at home cooking. I was really starting to get worried about the fast and had planned to eat, right up until midnight, I fell asleep and did not finish my planned snack fest. I did drink LOTS of water to try and fool my tummy, but I think the jig is up...don't know if I'm going to last the full 2 days!www.fastfoodboycott.blogspot.com

No comments: