Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My People

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Day 111 Sassy Fruit

Here's a little how do you do, to a fabulous new discovery, stumbled upon down at the Reasor's Food Market and Grocerteria. First let me say, that it was an extra special discovery since it was free/ in exchange for a favor from a co-worker. Here's hoping she gets high marks in her class for my participation, in said counseling for snacks trade off. Anyway, the fabulous discovery was......wait for it.......dried mangos, covered in sugar and.......wait some more.....chili pepper. Yes, that's right, sugary, spicy, vitamin B loaded, slivers of goodie goodie mango slices. They made my day AND she also bought me honey flavored Greek yogurt, which I dipped the mangos into, creating a volatile and expressive mixture of flaming yumminess, I was in the land of milk and honey...and peppers all at the same time. She wasn't done yet, as I mournfully passed by the frozen food section, denying myself of the Friday's Stuffed Peppers, because this would be a breach of my self imposed contract, my co-worker/food conspirator, suggested I make my own stuffed peppers! Why didn't I think of this before? This weekend, I am going to create my own cheese stuffed Jalapenos and perhaps make a blooming onion while I'm at it. Hmmm, perhaps after I re-create Friday's, I'll take on another cheesy chain store menu...muuuuhahhhhahhhahh, and then the world!
www.fastfoodboycott.blogspot.com

No comments: