Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My People

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Day 104 Storm's Comin' Let's Eat

I'm sitting in my little apartment, listening to the tornado sirens and reading about the last meals of the Titanic passengers. This has led me to wonder, what would be an appropriate last meal, before being spirited away, by one of Oklahoma's finest twisters? My final meal would have to include the ice cream I just bought at the grocery store, because, I mean it was like five bucks, can't waste the Blue Bunny butter brickle ice cream. If I were about to go swirling into the abyss, this little experiment would be out the window, so to speak. I would go out into the back yard and buy all of the 20oz. Cokes out of the machine, then I would guzzle them, one by one, until the walls came crashing down. I may include my brand new loaf of soft white bread, dipped in melted sugar butter and cinnamon, as well as, a spoon and the rest of the icing left over from my cake. If I had time, I would make some cheese enchiladas, or maybe just melted cheese in a bowl, if the twister was really bearing down upon my abode. That's it, that would be my last meal, now I'm going to crack open the Blue Bunny and wait for the baseball sized hail to knock on my door...see ya around!
http://www.fastfoodboycott.blogspot.com/

No comments: