Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My People

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Day 153 Not Really About Food Today

Today, I'm a little sad to hear that someone was killed in my parking lot last night, shot dead. I went to the grocery store at some point, after I normally would be out. Who knows how close we come every day to danger like that. I used to go out at all hours, for food, for entertainment, just to drive, now I feel like staying in the house, not even take a chance. I realize that it is not practical to think like that, but how can you not? If the events of last night weren't enough, When I got off of work today, the news said that there was a shooting, at the shopping center where I spend my time and money. It happened in a salon, where my brother gets his hair cut every couple of weeks. I don't know what else to say, it's a sad day, maybe tomorrow will be about food.
www.fastfoodboycott.blogspot.com

No comments: