Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My People

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Day 173 and 174 Extreme Couponing

I need a new challenge like I need a third chin, but here it is! Thanks to my good friend, RK, back in Indiana, I now have a new obsession. Yesterday and today, I have been learning the ins and outs of extreme couponing. Yep, I'm jumping on the cheapskate wagon and I'm already a little addicted. I don't quite have the hang of it yet, but I'm learning more by the minute. Yesterday, I went grocery shopping and took advantage of the 10/10 sales and my cabinets are loaded down. I realized too late that my coupons were horribly disorganized, so today, I created a coupon binder like those nutty TLC ladies on the television. I am not quite as "committed" as others, but I have amassed quite a lot more than I normally would have on hand. At the moment, I have four new toothbrushes, two bottles of shampoo, five bags of pasta, five bags of beans, five boxes of rice, two boxes of bandaids, and a bunch of other stuff. My goal is to spend no more than .50 on an item and to have enough food, to last me throughout the winter, next year. I'm really excited because I love seeing my cabinets full to the brim, makes me feel warm in my tummy.
www.fastfoodboycott.blogspot.com

No comments: