Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My People

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Day 156 Gonna Fry Up A Patty Pan

Here I sit, with my hard work reward, a box of Charleston Chews and a cold bottle of MIO water. I have worked hard, I have worked long and my work here is done. I had a lovely lunch with my Grandmother, who made beans and cornbread for a little after church hallelujah. After that, I went to the office to make sure that everything is on the up and up for tomorrow's peer review, and now I'm relaxing in the ice cold comfort of my living room, kicked back in my cozy overstuffed chair...life is decent. I haven't event thought about what I plan to eat tomorrow, but I hear that there may be cake somewhere in the vicinity of the audit site. If it's there, I will find it, yes I will. The days are inching closer to vacation time and I am looking forward to unleashing my pent up creativity, both in the kitchen and in the art of the written word.
In other news, my mother says that we have a wave of squash heading our way and I am too excited to get out there and see it. The patty pan is growing the fastest and to tell you the truth, I've never had patty pan squash, I need to go in search of some fabulous recipes for the little fellers. Here's to squash, vacations, summer, and turtles, I'm pretty keen on those right now. Anyway, here's to all of it!
http://www.fastfoodboycott.blogspot.com/

No comments: