Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My People

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Day 164 and 165 Starvin Like A Marvin

I'm back, after an unfortunate incident with my laptop power cord, today is a new day! Yesterday, my mom picked squash out of the garden and fried it up like a good Southern momma does, it was fabulous, I can't even begin to describe it. I also have a couple of hot peppers in my purse (in a baggie of course) which are not at all hot, I'm pretty sure my mom picked them too early and they kind of taste like green beans, perhaps they are green beans? Here's hoping that I'm educated enough to tell the difference between the two. There are plenty more peppers on the way though! Today, the first tomatoes were salad ready. I'm so hungry right now, I could eat my own face! I'm not even kidding, I could eat the calf and the cow and run the bull down, that's the level of starvation here. I was on the road most of the day and haven't gotten to chow much yet, so I'm about to get my homemade pizza on......just waiting for it to bake....just waiting. OK, I got nothing else here, I must put food in my mouth.
www.fastfoodboycott.blogspot.com

No comments: