Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My People

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Day 160 What To Do What To Do?

OK, here's the situation, today, after an awe-inspiring audit review, my boss and the boss above her, were so impressed with our performance and our results that they are going to treat us to a celebration as a reward. Here's the conundrum, the celebration is at Incredible Pizza, which if you don't already know, is like the Mecca of entertainment. They have bumper cars, bowling, mini golf, arcade games, go-carts, and.....pizza. So here's my delima, do I give myself a gimme for this really great reward or do I sit it out and not eat? My company is paying for it, it's a celebration and my co-workers and I have worked very hard for this break. I don't want to ruin my streak, but I don't want to miss out on a gift either. Technically it's not a fast food establishment, but I haven't eaten at any restaurant for 160 days, I need opinions, so bring it on, what do all of you think I should do I get a gimme or not? I will leave it up to my readers.
www.fastfoodboycott.blogspot.com

No comments: