Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My People

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Day 176 I Heart Free Popcorn

It's almost over, one more day of vacation left and I am so very sad about this. Tonight, I had corn again, I just can't stay away from it, so tasty and summer good! Tomorrow, I may make a blackberry cobbler and some green beans, I haven't really decided yet. I want to make the most of my last day before my return to work, so I may make some dinners to put away in the freezer this week. Earlier, this afternoon, I scored some really great deals! First of all, Wal-mart has just renovated our neighborhood market and sent out 5.00 gift cards in the mail. Normally, I would have probably spent my five dollars on candy or string cheese, but today, I was frugal and bought five large cans of Hunt's pasta sauce to add to my pantry bounty. As I stepped outside, into the sweltering Oklahoma furnace, I heard a voice call out, "free popcorn, free cotton candy"! Well, since I was on my way to the movies, I accepted the free popcorn and stowed it away in my purse! If I had gotten into the movies for free, it would have been a perfect day. Tonight, I have to go to bed early, in order to get to the newspapers before the general population, I'm on a mission for good coupons to increase my survival stash.
www.fastfoodboycott.blogspot.com

No comments: