Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My People

Monday, June 6, 2011

Day 157 My Noodles My Life

I started out my day with a little candy, had a piece of cake in the middle, some hummus with pita chips thrown in for good measure, and potatoes for dinner. This was in hindsight, a Wheaties kind of day, but I failed in that regard. Today, I cried in front of my co-workers, it's true we were all standing on the edge of a psychotic break, but I was the one who opened the dam. We are so close to our audit and tempers are flaring, no one is smiling, and there's not a potluck in sight....sigh. Oh, how far away our Christmas extravaganza of aught ten seems now. There was so much joy, so many games, so much food. Today, was like a scene out of Wall Street, papers were flying, people were waving their tiny fists, talking above the fray, it was chaos and I can only hope for better times ahead. Today, I'm making a change! Today, I will not worry for the undone or the mistaken, today, I will worry only that the noodles are cooked to exactly seven minutes and that the toothpick comes clean out of the cake. Today, I take back my life!
http://www.fastfoodboycott.blogspot.com/

No comments: