Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My People

Monday, June 20, 2011

Day 171 Blue Ribbon Playa

The first day of staycation has commenced! So far I have seen the movie, Judy Moody and the Not Bummer Summer, gone extreme cuponing, done a good deed by grocery shopping for my Grandmother, and come up with a new cake recipe in my head. It's a lot, but the week is already speeding by, times a wastin'. One of my goals for the week was to decide on a cake for the county fair and I have decided to make a Mango Salsa cake, I cannot tell you how to make it, it's a secret. Today, having explained my choice to family members, I have received two eye rolls and a "uh, I don't think there's a recipe for that". I assure you that there is indeed a recipe for it, it just hasn't been baked into reality yet. So, get ready Creek Countians, the first ever Mango Salsa cake is on it's way, have our blue ribbon ready, cause we're coming for you! Bring on your pathetic chocolate cakes and your red velvet nonsense, I came to play.
www.fastfoodboycott.blogspot.com

No comments: