Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My People

Monday, July 4, 2011

Day 184 and 185 July The Fourth Foodarama

Today is July the 4th! I didn't have a chance to blog last night because I was at the second best fireworks show in the world, in Keifer Oklahoma, the first best is in Louisville KY. during the kickoff for Derby. Tonight, I'm going to probably the 6548th best fireworks show in Sapulpa Oklahoma. Right now, I'm trying to finish all of my chores so I can get to my mom's cookout, where I am expected to produce peach cobbler and potato salad, neither of which I have purchased ingredients for. This should be a fun day, perhaps I will take along with me, my stash of water balloons. OK, I have to keep on moving now, no time for additional blogsense, I have to get cooking.
www.fastfoodboycott.blogspot.com

No comments: