Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My People

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Day 193 Hit Me With A Frozen Grape

Finally today, it rained! This is good news for the garden, which was so dry, that yesterday, a squirrel ate one of our tomatoes for the moisture. It was a really big tomato too. Tonight I was feeling a little lazy and made rice and broccoli for dinner, it was just one of my many disaster rice boxes, I've been collecting with coupons, I figured I could spare one, as I don't see any signs of Apocalypse. Tomorrow we are having a special lunch for some of the kids we work with and I am providing the pizza, of which I will not partake so, technically I'm buying fast food but it's not for me so it doesn't count. I'm bringing grapes, big fat red ones, some green ones, I'm kind of obsessed with grapes right now, I had some this morning that were so cold and crispy and sweet, they were like little snowflakes on my tongue, as I melted away in hell. Whomever is in charge of the thermostat up there needs to turn it down a notch, if I sweat anymore, I may just disappear altogether, just vaporize into the Oklahoma dirt. I may get over my fear of the public swimming pool in my backyard tomorrow and jump in. However, I may need to boost my immune system before I do this, who knows how many filthy kids have peed in it in the past week. Stay Cool America.
http://www.fastfoodboycott.blogspot.com/

No comments: