Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My People

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Day 186 Post Fourth Mashup

Today, is an avalanche of leftovers, for dinner I had grilled corn, peppers, squash, and tomatoes and for dessert, I had sticky sweet peach cobbler, YUM!! Yesterday was a labor of love, I sweat over those vegetables on the grill and I was not disappointed, the 100 plus heat was worth it. My mom did up the potato salad so I wouldn't have to and it was stupendous. Sigh....when is the next holiday? The peach cobbler was good but would have been even better if my mom had not been too lazy to dig out the ice cream maker, the banana split ice cream in the freezer was completely inappropriate for the cobbler so that was a no go. It's so hot outside, I wish that I had a vat of ice cream to just lounge in with a spoon, I could do laps in a big pool of Chunky Monkey or Mango Madness.....I can't wait for cooler weather, swimming in ice cream is not really realistic, perhaps I'll have a glass of tea instead.
www.fastfoodboycott.blogspot.com

No comments: