Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My People

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Day 209 The Day Before The Day At The Salad Bar

The day is upon me, the mandatory fun day, taking place at the grand pizza Mecca of the West...Incredible Pizza. I have no choice in attending this fun filled day of go-carts and Skeet-ball so I may as well enjoy it or at least enjoy the raw veggies from the salad bar, I will eat no pizza. To make up for the non pizza eating day with my co-workers, tonight I am having pasta, a big bowl of crazy colored noodles with really good sauce and Parm-Italian cheese. Also, I'm having slushy pink lemonade, having left it in the freezer for too long, it's good, so good, and so cool. Well, I can't really eat and type at the same time, I'll be back tomorrow with tales of tickets won and restaurant food uneaten. Cheers!
www.fastfoodboycott.blogspot.com

No comments: