Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My People

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Day 195 Oh Happy Day

Today was the best day I've had since arriving in the Sooner state. I met a new friend who seemed to be a person meant to cross my path, with a message I've been waiting on, it's been an awesome day. I am now at home, enjoying a glass of lemonade and about to watch a movie, I'm so happy right now! I made some garlic bread for dinner and I've had a lot a bit of sugar today, not healthy at all, but I'm too happy to care, maybe tomorrow, I'll cook something nutritious. Little bit of strange news to go with the happy, I had a meeting with a baby deer today, she hung out next to me, licking my elbow while I worked, I watched her being bottle fed and then I watched her pee on the floor, it was quite entertaining.
Tomorrow, I'm going to collect more vegetables from our garden, hopefully the rain has made an improvement in the situation, we'll see! I'm crossing my fingers to be able to pick peppers, hopefully some have survived the swarming, hairdryer like heat. All the way around, there are cooler days ahead. I am grateful for plenty today.
www.fastfoodboycott.blogspot.com

No comments: