Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My People

Monday, July 11, 2011

Day 192 Dear God, Please Turn Down The Heat

Oh my sheesh, it was like 300 degrees today, OK, closer to 105 but still flipping hot outside. I will never be accused of being dehydrated, I've consumed at least a swimming pool's worth of water today, which makes me not very hungry. I feel like I should have iced tea for dinner, maybe a mineral water for dessert, it is just too hot to eat! Am I dreaming, that I may have seen an article about eating hot sauce when you're hot to cool down? It may have been so, but I don't so much feel like experimenting at the moment. Today, I gave away vegetables, yesterday, I ate one of the bags of squash in my freezer, so tomorrow, I must go out and forage for more in the garden, hoping to find good tomatoes. Right now, I am dreaming of cold gazpacho soup, perhaps there will be enough tomatoes to make this a reality and for a side dish, frozen grapes, that sounds cool and refreshing...and healthy, but who really cares about that when you're sweating off ten pounds a day, just by walking into the parking lot. It may even be too hot to blog, blah.
www.fastfoodboycott.blogspot.com

No comments: