Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My People

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Day 188 Somebody Fetch Me A Glass Of Something Cold

Just a little heads up...if my blog does not appear for a few days, you can assume, I've been re-routed and am looking for a new computer, it's a long story. Anyway, today has been all too exciting and at the same time, dull to the point of desperation. Work was drama begets drama all day but food wise, I made myself a pizza and ate some popcorn for dinner, not much to jump around about. I'm not really hungry, just hell's fire thirsty, I bet I've had ten gallons of water today and I'm still feeling a little parched. I'm considering going to the store to buy a big tub of Country Time lemonade for to mix with my boring H2O. Wow, is this what my blog has come to? A grocery list? I really need a life and some new ideas! Ummmm, here's something new, I am trying to grow lavender. I cut a piece off from my mom's plant and stuck it in a cup of wet dirt...yeah, I have to say, it may work, it's still alive after like four days. If I can grow lavender then I can make lavender cookies, lavender ice cream, soap, other lavender stuff. I know, I could just buy a lavender plant and be on my way, but I just wanted to see if I could make it grow. We'll see what happens.
www.fastfoodboycott.blogspot.com

No comments: