Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My People

Friday, July 15, 2011

Day 196 I Heart Avocados

Tonight I had the perfect summer dinner. Once again it is about 105 degrees and again, too hot to even think about turning on the stove or the oven. After work, I made a mad dash across a steaming parking lot to the icy cool grocery store. I admit, I stalled a little while shopping, not relishing the idea of going back out into the furnace of an Oklahoma afternoon. I decided in the air conditioned paradise of Reasor's grocery to have a guacamole and chips night, so that's what I did. I bought some really ripe avocados, an onion, and some chips. I mixed my guacamole with my leftover ghost chili salsa and I was in Mexiheaven. Good dinner all the way around.
 I don't know what my plans are tomorrow, aside from staying in an air conditioned building, but I hope to find something interesting to do. Perhaps it would be a good day to make the cold gazpacho! I may just sit in a bucket full of ice cubes for the rest of the day. Be cool, stay inside, and drink plenty of water America!
www.fastfoodboycott.blogspot.com

No comments: