Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My People

Friday, July 22, 2011

Day 203 Books and Biscuits

I'm too excited to eat, I just got a Kindle and I've been playing with it for the last hour. Today was the best day, we bought art supplies at work and they are so cool, I could just roll around in them! I'm feeling a little artsy craftsy at the moment, second, we re-arranged our conference room and it is a feng shui masterpiece. Next, I'm having biscuits and jelly for dinner, perfect! If I had someone to make me some ice tea, life would be grand, guess I'll have to do that one myself. I'm so happy, I feel like dancing, whilst I read a book on my new fangled device.
Tomorrow, I think I'll get all organizationally superior and make all of my dinners for the week and put them in the freezer. I must thank my new co-worker for my new tidy attitude, she cleaned out my purse yesterday and I am learning her ways...good influences are always welcome!

No comments: