Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My People

Monday, July 18, 2011

Day 199 Super Secret Casual Observer Makes Dinner

Ahhh, the best moment of my day, hands down is the moment I ease into my overstuffed leather chair, Naugahyde would never be this inviting or this comfy. Today was a pretty long day and my bowl of mashed potatoes was just lovely and made lovelier, as I was sitting in my chair when I ate them. I had a super long appointment at the end of the day and was literally about to chew my own arm off because I was so hungry. Now, that dinner is over, It's time to re-evaluate my life. I'm considering a new career as a private investigator, I think I would be especially good at it because I'm so good at being casual in a room full of chaos, in fact I'm on a mission right now and I'm sure you couldn't even tell. I wish that I could tell you of my super secret work, but I cannot, so I will tell you this, today I found a recipe I had saved on my computer for fried zucchini patties, perhaps if I have time this week I will attempt to make them. Perhaps I will need them for a stakeout snack later in the week. Stay tuned for more mystery and gluttony.
www.fastfoodboycott.blogspot.com

No comments: