Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My People

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Day 194 I Wanna Be A Lunch Lady

Today was the longest day in the history of my working life. I did get a chance to eat some blueberry yogurt for lunch, and I successfully abstained from the large tray of free Subway sandwiches, purchased by one of my co-workers. I've gotten pretty good at ducking and dodging dicey fast food situations. For dinner, I was way too tired to make a proper dinner, so I had garlic bread and leftover broccoli and rice. Looking back over the past few months of my challenge, I realize that time is my biggest enemy. I don't have a lot of it and finding the motivation to cook, when it's been a really long day is really difficult. I keep thinking if I organize more, or pay more attention to one area or another, that this part will get easier and it doesn't, it's always there. Sometimes I wish that I was living in a different time, when there wasn't so much going on. I wish that I  could spend time making meals, I wish that things would slow down a whole bunch. I also think that it would be easier to cook every night, if there were like ten plus people around to share it, I wish I had a huge room size table, with every chair filled, every night, that would be pretty cool. Hmm, maybe I should open a restaurant or a soup kitchen!
www.fastfoodboycott.blogspot.com

No comments: