Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My People

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Day 201 Spoonfull Of Vinegar

Today was a very good day as good days go, my co-worker brought me brownies to celebrate my 200th day. I have to say that they were 1000x better than the crap I baked last night, they were so flipping good, they tasted like a warm Fall day, due to the caramel on top (caramel=Fall). Sigh, to add to the already good goodness, I got a new phone and a new laptop bag, super sweet! For dinner, I don't know what's going on yet, I just know that I'm thirsty and will be having a gallon or so of ice water, even if I have nothing else.
Oh, last night, I found a cure for heartburn! It's not all that tasty, in fact, it's pretty nasty, but it worked, instantly. I drank apple cider vinegar. Actually, I mixed it with juice so it wasn't nearly as bad as it could have been. My heartburn was instantaneously zapped, which is kind of weird, since vinegar is an acid, but, there is scientific evidence behind it, I looked it up before I did it. Anyway, just wanted to share my new found natural cure.....perhaps I shouldn't be giving medical advice, don't try this at home unless you first speak with your doctor, that should cover me.

No comments: