Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My People

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Day 205 Skeetball Champion Of The World

Today, I had chips and salsa for dinner, I bought an e-book on being a private investigator and I went to see my Grandmother, can't get much more productive than that. Well, I guess I could have cleaned out the fridge as I promised myself last night, but once again, I'm just looking for the motivation to get on that. This week, we inch closer and closer to the fabulous world of Incredible Pizza. As many of you know, I will be joining my co-workers at this pizza Mecca as a work related thingy. As you may also remember, I am in the midst of a challenge! I'm on day 205 for Peter's sake and I have still not decided on what I will do on the food end, but I do know that by the end of the day, I will be the skeetball champion of the world, I will win ALL of the tickets! Now one will ever beat me in ticket collection, it is an impossibility. Food wise, I may eat some of the lettuce off of the salad bar, then again, I may go ahead with my challenge gimmee and plant my face in the middle of a big fat pizza, stay tuned.....

No comments: