Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My People

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Day 189 and 190 Sad Sad Peppers

I'm back, with my refurbished personal laptop, in place of my work computer. I was a psycho last night because of my separation from said work computer, the likes of which is sitting on my desk, in my office and will stay there from now on. It has taken me all day to find a new power cord and to configure my old standby to work properly, but here I am and I am starving! Who knew ITing could make you so hungry. I have a lot to do today, first up, I'm going to see a movie and then I'm off to the garden again. Last night I was saddened to see that most of my peppers are not going to make it, the lack of rain is killing them! I found two really long red Cayenne's but they were floppy and one was dried up. I was really looking forward to the peppers and the salsa, but it may have to happen with grocery store peppers. I am sending out a fervent request for rain to save the rest of my garden, if anyone else would like to send a little shout out to save my veggies, I welcome it! Thank goodness for oodles of tomatoes and squash, next up birdhouse gourds and pumpkins!
www.fastfoodboycott.blogspot.com

No comments: