Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My People

Friday, July 29, 2011

Day 210 Candy Cornalicious

There are many reasons why today was a good day, but one stands out. Was it because I had a full day off of work to play video games with my co-workers? No. Was it because I won enough tickets to purchase disguise glasses, an eye patch, and a whoopee cushion? Nope. My day was complete, when I walked into the Wal-greens and saw before me, hope for better cooler days, I saw a whole display shelf full of candy corn! Candy corn is my absolute favorite candy and predictor of Fall and there it was for sale, for me. I bought a bag and now I am eating them...before dinner.
Today went better than I expected regarding my challenge challenge and the fact that I was in an actual restaurant, faced with a huge buffet, including dessert. I did not participate in any food other than the salad bar and I was even pretty light on that. I had lettuce, cauliflower, broccoli, raisins, cheese, and dressing and I didn't even finish it. So, I am still a fast food boycott puritan if you will, in that it was free and fresh. Done and done.

No comments: