Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My People

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Day 191 Blue Icing Is All I Need

Ahhh, finally home after a loong day of birthday baking, churching, and family sitting. I made double chunk brownies this morning, for my cousin's 11th birthday. I bought a package of Betty Crocker easy squeeze decorator icing, because I wanted to have some sort of color on the brownies. It turns out that they lied, it is not easy squeezy, as it states AND it requires a writing adapter. I made another trip to the store to buy regular cake icing and a bag of Reese's Pieces to sprinkle on top, success, he loved it! This same cousin was baptised tonight, so I sat through two and a half hours of church, which is not usually where I would be on a Sunday night, but I'm sure that the kid appreciated having his entire family there. I just finished a vegetable stir fry for dinner, made up primarily of squash and broccoli and I am now eating the radioactive blue icing from the aforementioned brownie project. Now, it's time to finish up all of the work I've been avoiding all weekend. Good times...
www.fastfoodboycott.blogspot.com

No comments: