Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My People

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Day 200 Pretending It's Fall

Day 200! Seems like a milestone to me! Is it strange that I'm making brownies purely so that my house will smell like brownies? I'm not really hungry, but all day I couldn't wait to finish work so that I could smell baked goods, baking in the oven, (even in the heat). Don't get me wrong, I will EAT the brownies at some point, but right now, I would just like to enjoy the cozy atmosphere in my tiny abode. Baking reminds me of Fall, guess I'm just daydreaming of cooler weather. Today, my car overheated for no good reason other than, I'm guessing the 108 degree heat index. I stood on the side of the road for awhile, and very, very slowly opened the radiator cap to add water. Anyway, my point is that it was extremely hot, standing on an Oklahoma highway, waiting for the water to arrive, so I have good reason for wishing the seasons away. Right now, I'm waiting for my lemonade to freeze a little bit, because slushy lemonade is the best thing in the world, I'm giddy with excitement....cheers!
www.fastfoodboycott.blogspot.com

No comments: